Develop curriculum, lesson plans, worksheets, Learning Videos etc., Coordinate with customers to explain and train different aspects of Montessori education,
We are looking for committed and dedicated individuals to work in our organization and take part to build our brand for a Montessori Education system. If you are professional, well organized, patient, and positive attitude, this could be a great career path for you. You will need to possess excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skill.
Bachelor degree is must. Experience of teaching in Montessori environment is required. At least 3 years of teaching in Montessori School is required. Experience of working as an academic/program coordinator and curriculum development will be preferred.
Following skills preferred
1. Conceptual Awareness (ability to understand and explain concepts in an easy manner)
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Voice Modulation
4. Fluency in English
5. Willingness to learn (zest to learn and research regularly)
6. Good with technology
7. Writing skills and content creation
8. Develop Curriculum and worksheets
Interested candidates can send your profile to email@example.com