1) WOODEN TOWER
WOODEN TOWER (HOME VERSION OF PINK TOWER)
1. This is a set of 10 cubes to introduce the child to volumetric variations.
2. The cubes as you see are in different dimensions in terms of length and height. While child is exploring to stack these cubes one upon the other the child is experiencing holding of the cubes using different grips of thumb, index and middle fingers. The evident pincer grip is developed with this material.
3. Now, repeated explorations of this material, child gets to understand precise positioning of each cube in order to stack them with different dimensions. You see the muscular memory being gradually developed based on the space.
4. Judging sizes leads to develop child’s visual and muscular perception.
Fine motor skills including eye and hand coordination happens.
5. This material also provides an introduction to mathematics with different aspects like comparison, seriation, grading and cubes.
Dimensional accuracy and precision is maintained.
All the cubes are solid and ensures weight difference in uniform.
This item is part of Montessori@Home Kit 1. To purchase Montessori@Home Kit 1 Click Here