Get In Touch
1. Digital Marketing Executive
We are looking for Committed and self-driven, and go-getter. You should have 2+ years of experience in a social media coordination role and deep understanding of digital marketing channels such as social media, google, amazon, analytics tools and Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Job description: Contribute towards improving the brand identity, visibility, engagement, and reach.
- Responsible for organic growth of all the digital marketing platforms such as google, social media, amazon.
- Preparing monthly reports on Digital Marketing KPIs Efforts.
- Create, implement and manage Social Media Content Define most important social media KPIs.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
- Using analytical tools, monitor and evaluate the company s social media presence and performance.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities.
- Develop relationships and collaborate with influencers, brands and top users to create innovative content.
- Measure the success of every Social Media Platform to measure the success effectiveness of the Social Media Content.
- Manage content distribution across all platforms social media platforms to increase web traffic.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing
- Social Media Marketing with minimum 2 Years’ experience including planning and ideating content in a corporate, or agency setting.
- Familiarity with social media trends in social media.
- brainstormer capable of generating big ideas
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Excellent written and verbal com
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience in a digital marketing role
- Experience with scheduling tools like Hub spot
- A deep understanding of social media channels and analytics tools.
- Experienced in building brands on social media with a proven track record
- Experience in moderating community discussions with large active communities, including the creation of response strategies
- Effective time management and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
2. Montessori Educator
Develop curriculum, lesson plans, worksheets, Learning Videos etc., Coordinate with customers to explain and train different aspects of Montessori education,
We are looking for committed and dedicated individuals to work in our organization and take part to build our brand for a Montessori Education system. If you are professional, well organized, patient, and positive attitude, this could be a great career path for you. You will need to possess excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skill.
Bachelor degree is must. Experience of teaching in Montessori environment is required. At least 3 years of teaching in Montessori School is required. Experience of working as an academic/program coordinator and curriculum development will be preferred.
Following skills preferred
1. Conceptual Awareness (ability to understand and explain concepts in an easy manner)
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Voice Modulation
4. Fluency in English
5. Willingness to learn (zest to learn and research regularly)
6. Good with technology
7. Writing skills and content creation
8. Develop Curriculum and worksheets
Interested candidates can send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job responsibility- Create content for specific requirements like Social media, Advertising copies, articles, brochures, catalogues, etc. .
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restriction
- Perform retouching and manipulation of image,
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Skill- Photoshop & Corel Draw mandatory.
- Experience- Min. 2 year